Enter an email address below to share the provider's page with someone you know.
Dr. Lisa Fox is an optometrist who specializes in optical & contacts in the Charlotte, NC area. She received her undergraduate degrees from the University of California, Davis and the University of California, Berkleley. Her medical degree is also from the University of California, Berkeley. She was an assistant clinical professor of ophthalmology at the Jules Stein Institute at the UCLA School of Medicine, an Associate Chief of the Contact Lens Service, and was a contact lens consultant to the UCLA Athletic Department for 11 years. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and a member of the Scleral Lens Education Society. She is one of approximately 150 diplomates worldwide in the Cornea Contact Lenses and Refractive Technologies Section of the American Academy of Optometry.
Dr. Fox practices in our SouthPark (6035 Fairview
Road, Charlotte, NC) office. To make an appointment with her, call 704-295-3000. You can also
request an appointment online or through myCEENTAchart.
UndergraduateUniversity of California, Davis, 1985, Bachelor of Science in Psychology
UndergraduateUniversity of California, Berkeley, 1987, Bachelor of Science in Physiological Optics
MedicalUniversity of California, Berkeley, 1989, Doctor of Optometry
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at the Jules Stein Institute at the UCLA School of Medicine
- Associate Chief of the Contact Lens Service
- Contact Lens Consultant to the UCLA Athletic Department for 11 years
- American Academy of Ophthalmology, Fellow
- One of the approximately 150 Diplomates world-wide in the Cornea Contact Lenses and Refractive Technologies Section of the American Academy of Optometry and the only one practicing in North Carolina.
- Scleral Lens Education Society
National Keratoconus Foundation Top Doctors, 2018
Dr. Fox was the Co-Investigator at the Jules Stein Eye Institute for the Collaborative Longitudinal Evaluation of Keratoconus (CLEK), a multi-center observational study of Keratoconus
She was also the Investigator, or Sub-Investigator for on-going clinical contact lens studies at CEENTA.
Dr. Fox has authored and co-authored numerous articles and book chapters and lectured extensively on contact lenses and refractive error.