Excellence Through Commitment
Our mission is to be the premier eye, ear, nose, and throat group providing comprehensive, quality, and ethical healthcare to all in the Carolinas; to provide a favorable environment for the delivery of healthcare; and to provide for the well being of the physicians and the employees of Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A.
- We value our patients as the reason for our group’s existence. We will strive to meet their needs in a timely, caring, and professional manner.
- We value our employees and recognize that they are the organization. We will treat them with respect and provide them with training, resources, responsibility, accountability, and fair compensation. We will foster a team approach to accomplishing our mission.
- We value each individual’s freedom to balance his/her life between their needs for work, family, community, and spiritual growth. We will strive to design our organization and its systems to accommodate diversity in lifestyles as best we can.
- We value our community - which enables and supports our mission. We expect to participate as a group and as individuals in community activities that enhance the general quality of life in the Metrolina area.
- We insist upon the ethical treatment of patients and each other and will accept nothing less in the accomplishment of our stated mission.