Clinical InterestsComprehensive Adult & Pediatric ENT CareTonsils & AdenoidsEar Tube SurgeryThyroid Surgery Allergy SymptomsAllergy TreatmentAllergy Testing
Refer a Friend
Enter an email address below to share the provider's page with someone you know.
Dr. Sajeev Puri is an otolaryngologist who specializes in comprehensive adult & pediatric ENT care and thyroid surgery in the Charlotte, NC area. His clinical interests are allergy symptoms, treatment, and testing. He received his undergraduate and graduate degrees from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, and his medical degree from Wake Forest University School of Medicine. His internship and residency were at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. He is board-certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the North Carolina Head and Neck Society, and the American Academy of Allergy.
Education & Fellowship
University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 1993
Master of Science in Biology, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 1995
Wake Forest University School of Medicine, 2000
General Surgery, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2001
Otolaryngology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2005
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Arkansas Veteran's Hospital
Associations & Memberships
Board Certified by:
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Medical Association
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- North Carolina Head and Neck Society
- American Academy of Allergy
- Dr. Puri talks about the danger of accidentally swallowing the bristles from wire grill brushes at Charlotte Smarty Pants.