The Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A. Administrative Residency Program has been developed to provide exposure to key areas within a successful private physician practice. Each rotation is collaboratively developed by the preceptor, the department mentor and the program resident. During each rotation, the resident participates in core projects that support ongoing department objectives as well as the clinical practice. All of these experiences will help to strengthen the resident’s competencies. As part of his or her professional development, they will attend organizational meetings and symposiums. The preceptor interacts regularly with the resident to facilitate a comprehensive curriculum and provide personal growth and professional development.
Below, you will find the key points of the program. Please see the full administrative residency program for more detailed information and a letter from our CEO.
The Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A. Administrative Residency Program will include curriculum modules within these specific areas:
- Corporate Administration
- Hospital Relations
- Corporate Real Estate
- Business Office
- Information Systems
- Human Resources
- Clinical Research
- For post-graduate students only.
- Extremely strong work ethic.
- Strong written communication, interpersonal and analytical skills are necessary to effectively interact with teams of people.
- Flexible and able to manage change effectively.
- Self-motivated and driven to reach goals.
- Broad knowledge base in diverse topics relating to healthcare, government regulation and pending legislation, managed care and trends amongst private physician practices.
- Ability to interpret and apply instructions in diverse settings.
- Ability to effectively balance multiple projects, tasks, and responsibilities.
- Well-developed teamwork and collaboration skills with an aptitude to facilitate groups.
- Level of professionalism to interact with C-suite executives and shareholders.
- Stipend: The resident will be paid a competitive stipend.
- Benefits: Medical and Dental coverage for the resident and his/her family is available through CEENTA’s plan, as well as participation in our short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and 401(k) program.
- PTO (Paid Time Off): The resident will qualify for PTO in accordance with CEENTA’s current policies and procedures.
- Interview Travel Expenses: CEENTA will cover the appropriate cost of transportation, lodging and meals for the trip to Charlotte for a screening interview.
To apply, please provide
- Current résumé or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement (1-2 pages) that outlines career objectives and interest in pursuing an administrative residency program at Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (faculty recommendation from current Masters program, professional recommendation)
- Official transcript of undergraduate coursework (clear and legible attachment required)
- Official transcript of graduate coursework to date (clear and legible attachment required)
- Deadline: Application must be postmarked no later than December 15, 2019.
Interested candidates should mail résumé/CV, personal statement, three letters of recommendation and both undergraduate and graduate transcripts to:
Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A.
6035 Fairview Road
Charlotte , NC 28210
Attention: Jag Gill Sc. D., FACHE, FACMPE
Be sure to include your name and “Administrative Residency Program Application” in the subject line. Following the review of required documentation and the successful completion of a screening and on-site interview, the candidate will be chosen by January 31, 2020.