LocationsMooresville - Plantation Ridge
Clinical InterestsComprehensive Adult & Pediatric ENT CareTonsils & AdenoidsEar Tube SurgeryBalloon SinuplastyPediatric ENTEustachian Tube Balloon DilationSeptoplastyLATERA Absorbable Nasal Implant Allergy SymptomsAllergy TreatmentAllergy Testing
Refer a Friend
Enter an email address below to share the provider's page with someone you know.
Dr. Roy Lewis loves sinus and allergy care. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and has a very active allergy practice. Dr. Lewis has been performing balloon sinuplasty since 2008 and has tremendous experience with less invasive surgical techniques. As a member of the American Rhinologic Society, he continues to learn of new options to help his sinus and allergy patients. He practices comprehensive adult and pediatric otolaryngology, balloon sinuplasty, and allergy treatment in Mooresville, NC.
Free time means family time. He enjoys most watersports activities with his wife and three children.
Education & Fellowship
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1990
University of North Carolina School of Medicine, 1994
Surgical internship and training in Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery, University of Texas- Houston, 1999
University of Texas Houston Department of Otolaryngology, 1999
Associations & Memberships
Board Certified by:
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy Fellow
- President of Houston Society of Otolaryngology, 2006-2007
- Volunteer healthcare provider for Healthreach Community Clinic in Mooresville
- Volunteer healthcare provider for Free Clinic of Our Towns in Davidson
- Volunteer healthcare provider for Solace for the Children
- Participated in medical mission trip to Guatemala as part of Faith in Practice
- Associate Clinical Faculty, Novant Family Practice Residency
Dr. Lewis discussed less-common signs of allergies on WCNC's Charlotte Today on August 8, 2017.
- Desiree G.