Clinical InterestsComprehensive Adult & Pediatric ENT CareTonsils & AdenoidsEar Tube SurgeryBalloon SinuplastyPediatric ENTThyroid SurgeryEustachian Tube Balloon DilationSeptoplasty Allergy SymptomsAllergy TreatmentAllergy Testing
Refer a Friend
Enter an email address below to share the provider's page with someone you know.
Dr. Bryan Ego-Osuala is an Otolaryngologist who specializes in comprehensive adult & pediatric otolaryngology in the Belmont, NC and Lincolnton, NC areas. His interests include sinus and nasal surgery, allergy issues, hearing problems, voice problems and swallowing problems, with a special interest in thyroid, parotid and parathyroid surgery. When he’s not working, Dr. Ego-Osuala enjoys spending time with family and friends.
Education & Fellowship
University of Maryland, College Park, MD, 2001
Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, 2005
Otorhinolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, MD, 2010
Associations & Memberships
Board Certified by:
- American Board of Otolaryngology, Diplomate
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Fellow
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
Thyroidectomy: I like doing this procedure because I like seeing the neck anatomy from that point of view. It’s always a joy when a patient with a compressive goiter or thyroid cancer is completely cured by a Thyroidectomy.
- Ego-Osuala, B; Wright, R; Sewell, D; Meyer, T. A Modified Rabbit Model for the Endoscopic Creation and Study of Benign Tracheal Stenosis. Laryngoscope (online). 119 (S1): S95. March 2009.
- Book Chapter: DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS IN OTOLARYNGOLOGY–HEAD AND NECK SURGERY. Published Nov 2010.
- April 2014. Hospitalist Noon Conference: Identification of an Emergent Airway. Doctors Community Hospital.
- April 2014. Doctors Community Hospital Community Outreach: Excel Academy Public Charter School, Landover, MD. Topic: The Importance of Education.
- Feb. 2012. Doctors Community Hospital Community Outreach: City Hall, College Park, MD. Topic: Hypothyroidism.
- April 2011. Doctors Community Hospital Community Outreach: Doctors Community Hospital, Lanham, MD. Topic: Allergic Rhinitis.
- Oct. 2009. Chief Conference: Emergency airway management in the Emergency Room. University of Maryland Department of Otorhinolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery.
- Jan. 2009. Poster Presentation: A Modified Rabbit Model for the Endoscopic. Creation and Study of Benign Tracheal Stenosis. Triological Society (Middle Section Meeting).
- Oct. 2008. Grand Rounds Presentation: Tracheal Stenosis and Treatment. University of Maryland Department of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- March 2008. Grand Rounds Presentation: Lesions of the Parapharyngeal Space. University of Maryland Department of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Ego-Osuala discusses hearing loss on WCNC's Charlotte Today.