Clinical InterestsComprehensive Adult & Pediatric ENT CareTonsils & AdenoidsEar Infections and Ear Tube SurgeryPediatric ENTDeviated Septum and Septoplasty Allergy SymptomsAllergy TreatmentAllergy Testing
Refer a Friend
Enter an email address below to share the provider's page with someone you know.
Dr. John Kilde is an otolaryngologist who specializes in comprehensive adult & pediatric ENT care in the Albemarle, NC area. His clinical interests are ear tube surgery and allergies. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin and received his medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin. His internship and residency were at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He is board-certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. He is a member of the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and the State Medical Society of North Carolina.
Dr. Kilde practices in our Albemarle (1908 Hilco Street, Suite A, Albemarle, NC) office. To make an appointment with him, call 704-295-3000. You can also
request an appointment online or through myCEENTAchart.
Education & Fellowship
University of Wisconsin – Madison, 1994
Medical College of Wisconsin, 1998
Department of Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, 1999
Department of Otolaryngology and Communication Sciences, Medical College of Wisconsin, 2003
Associations & Memberships
Board Certified by:
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- State Medical Society of North Carolina
- “Orbital blowout fractures: Experimental evidence for the pure hydraulic
theory”- Podium Presentation– Presented at the national meeting of the
American Academy of Otolaryngology– Head and Neck Surgery, Denver, CO,
September 11, 2001.
- “Hemangioma of the Sphenoid and Ethmoid Sinuses”- Podium Presentation– Presented at the annual meeting of the Wisconsin Society of Otolaryngology– Head and Neck Surgery, Elkhart Lake, WI, October 4, 2000.
- “Displaced PE Tubes: A Physician’s Survey”- Podium Presentation– Presented at the Meeting of the Middle Section of the American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Minneapolis, MN, January 24, 1998.
- Kilde J, Rhee JS, Pintar FA, Yoganandan N. Orbital blowout fractures: Experimental evidence for the pure hydraulic theory. Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery Vol. 4, Apr-June 2002.