Clinical InterestsComprehensive Adult & Pediatric ENT CareTonsils & AdenoidsEar Tube SurgeryBalloon SinuplastyPediatric ENTEustachian Tube Balloon DilationSeptoplastyPediatric AirwaySinuvaChronic Sinusitis Allergy SymptomsAllergy TreatmentAllergy Testing
Refer a Friend
Enter an email address below to share the provider's page with someone you know.
Dr. Christopher Tebbit is an otolaryngologist who specializes in comprehensive adult & pediatric ENT care and balloon sinuplasty in Belmont, NC. His clinical interests are pediatric airways and allergies. He graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and received his medical degree from Duke University Medical Center, where he also had his residency and fellowship. He is board-certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. He is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the American Association of Otolaryngic Allergy, the American Board of Otolaryngology – Charlotte Otolaryngology Society, and the Mecklenburg County Medical Society.
Education & Fellowship
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, with honors and distinction, 1997
Duke University Medical Center, 2001
Otolaryngology, Duke University Medical Center, 2009
Research in Surgical Oncology Training Program, Duke University Medical Center, 2004
Associations & Memberships
Board Certified by:
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Association of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Charlotte Otolaryngology Society
- Mecklenburg County Medical Society
Charlotte Business Journal Best Doctors List, 2015-2016
Business North Carolina Best Doctors, 2016-2017
Best Doctors in America, 2017-2018
Dr. Tebbit discusses cold remedies at Charlotte Smarty Pants.
Authored eleven articles in peer-reviewed journals and has presented at national and regional medical meetings on topics including:
- “Excision of Diverticular Wall Decreases Recurrence Rate in Endoscopic Staple Assisted Diverticulostomy”
- “Molecular Characterization of Parathyroid Tumors by Gene Expression Profiling”
- “Management of Temporal Bone Osteoradionecrosis: Surgical and Adjunctive Therapies”