Dr. Christopher Tebbit is an otolaryngologist who specializes
in comprehensive adult & pediatric ENT care and balloon sinuplasty in Belmont, NC. His clinical interests are pediatric airways and allergies. He
graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and received his
medical degree from Duke University Medical Center, where he also had his
residency and fellowship. He is board-certified by the American Board of
Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. He is a member of the American Academy
of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the American Association of
Otolaryngic Allergy, the American Board of Otolaryngology – Charlotte Otolaryngology
Society, and the Mecklenburg County Medical Society.
Dr. Tebbit practices in our Belmont (400 Park St., Belmont, NC) office. To make an appointment with him, call 704-295-3000. You can also request an appointment online or through myCEENTAchart.
Education & Fellowship
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, with honors and distinction, 1997
Duke University Medical Center, 2001
Otolaryngology, Duke University Medical Center, 2009
Research in Surgical Oncology Training Program, Duke University Medical Center, 2004
Associations & Memberships
Board Certified by:
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Association of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Charlotte Otolaryngology Society
- Mecklenburg County Medical Society
Charlotte Business Journal Best Doctors List, 2015-2016
Business North Carolina Best Doctors, 2016-2018
Best Doctors in America, 2017-2018
Dr. Tebbit discusses cold remedies at Charlotte Smarty Pants.
It’s very convenient my allergy
and ENT treatment are in the same facility. Dr. Tebbit
, my ENT doctor, treats my allergies, too. He’s very friendly and very knowledgeable about my conditions and how my ears and allergies affect each other. I completely trust his judgment and would recommend him to others without a doubt. - Shandi B.
Authored eleven articles in peer-reviewed journals and has presented at national and regional medical meetings on topics including:
- “Excision of Diverticular Wall Decreases Recurrence Rate in Endoscopic Staple Assisted Diverticulostomy”
- “Molecular Characterization of Parathyroid Tumors by Gene Expression Profiling”
- “Management of Temporal Bone Osteoradionecrosis: Surgical and Adjunctive Therapies”