​Award-winning Keratoconus care

Jul 16, 2018

Honored for premier care.

Read More

CEENTA: one of Charlotte's Healthiest Employers

Jul 09, 2018

When you bring your family to a medical practice, you want to know that the people caring for your health care just as much about their own health. You’ll find people like that at CEENTA, as we were named one of the healthiest large employers in the Charlotte Business Journal’s Healthiest Employers of Greater Charlotte list.

Read More

​Yanny or Laurel?

May 18, 2018

If you’ve spent time on the Internet this week, you may have come across the audio clip of a voice saying either “yanny” or “laurel.” Just over half the people who listen to the clip – about 53 percent – hear Laurel, while the other 47 percent hear yanny. But which one is right, and what’s causing this divide?

Read More

Dr. Christopher Tebbit on Charlotte Today

May 15, 2018

CEENTA ENT doctor Christopher Tebbit, MD, discussed deviated septums and nasal polyps on WCNC's Charlotte today on Monday, May 14, 2018.

Read More

CEENTA brings Sinuva to sinusitis patients

May 08, 2018

Have you heard of Sinuva, a new treatment for chronic sinusitis patients with recurrent sinus polyps? We’re excited to tell you about this new development in sinusitis care.

Read More

This website is optimized for more recent web browsers. Please consider these upgrade options: IE10+ (), Chrome (), Firefox ().