ProvidersWalter G. Atlas, MD Lucy Y. DesPortes, MD Kelly Doty, OD Lisa Fox, OD N. Ron Melton, OD Sandra Nassar, OD, FAAO Nicole Rose, OD Rachel P. Sabo, MD Nehali V. Saraiya, MD Timothy G. Saunders, MD Craig S. Self, MD Michael J. Spicola, OD Donald H. Stewart III, MD F. Scott Sutherland, MD David N. Ugland, MD
Why should I buy glasses at CEENTA?
- Shopping for glasses here is easy and convenient. You don't even have to leave the office after your eye exam.
- Our opticians are highly experienced and can handle both simple and complex prescriptions.
- Our eyeglasses are produced in a timely manner with expertise and professionalism.
- We have a wide variety of frame styles, so you can find the set that looks best on you.
Can you fill prescriptions from another doctor?
- Yes. It doesn’t matter if you saw a CEENTA doctor or one from another practice, our optical shop staff is more than happy to fit you with a new set of glasses.
Order your contact lenses online.
We are happy to fill your contact lens prescription from your CEENTA Eye Care provider.
In order to take advantage of our online ordering system you must be a CEENTA patient at our SouthPark location with a current CEENTA contact lens prescription. Please note, patients wishing to use their Vision Benefits to order contacts will need to call our contact lens order line at 704.295.3369.
Where are your optical shops?
We have a dozen optical shops in CEENTA locations throughout the area. You can also shop for glasses online. See the links below for hours and directions to each of our locations and for our optical shop.
- Optical Shop at SouthPark
- Optical Shop at Belmont
- Optical Shop at Blakeney
- Optical Shop at Concord
- Optical Shop at Huntersville
- Optical Shop at Matthews
- Optical Shop at Monroe
- Optical Shop at Pineville
- Optical Shop at Salisbury
- Optical Shop at Statesville
- Optical Shop at Steele Creek
- Optical Shop at University