Thank you for confirming your appointment. Please note the following:
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment.
- Please bring a list of your current medications to your appointment.
- You will be expected to pay any outstanding balance and any applicable co-pay on the day of your appointment.
- If you have taken antihistamines within the past 5 days and you are coming in for an allergy appointment, please call to reschedule.
- Special testing may be required for certain visits. Please allow at least 2 hours for your appointment.
Please visit www.myceentachart.com to access your patient portal and update your medical history information.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call 704.295.3000 as soon as possible. Calling to cancel or reschedule your appointment less than one business day before your expected arrival time is considered a “no-show.” Providing us with such short notice does not allow our staff enough time to fill the vacancy that now exists in our physician’s schedule.
If you are considered a "no-show" you will be charged a $50 no-show fee if either of the following applies:
- You fail to show up for a visit.
- You cancel or reschedule a visit less than one business day prior to your appointment.
If you are classified as a "no-show" three times in one 12-month period, you will no longer be able to schedule appointments at CEENTA.