myCEENTAlink is a new system that will make
caring for your patients at CEENTA easier.
Thanks to this new online portal, you will be able to:
- Enter referrals for all specialties for existing patients.
- View CEENTA charts of mutual patients.
- View referral status for patients sent to CEENTA.
- View scanned documents including sleep studies, allergy tests, and audiograms.
- You will be automatically granted access for 90 days after an encounter is signed if the provider (or clinic the provider belongs to) is listed on the patient’s care team.
- Place orders for ophthalmic imaging and radiology for existing patients.
How to join myCEENTAlink
- Request a myCEENTAlink sign-up form from your CEENTA physician liaison.
- Karen Donahue - email@example.com
- Blakeney, Fort Mill, Lancaster, Matthews, Monroe, Pineville, Rock Hill, SC, SouthPark, Steele Creek, Uptown
- Chelsea Torres - firstname.lastname@example.org
Albemarle, Belmont, Concord, Huntersville, Mooresville, Salisbury, Statesville, University
- Designate a site administrator. This person will be able to change passwords for their staff, view reports, and periodically verify their users.
- Determine which providers will sign up.
- Determine which clinical users will sign up. Only providers, their clinical staff, site administrators and referral coordinators are eligible to use Link. Front desk and other support staff will not receive logins.
- Once your users have been signed up, our Link staff will create the record for your clinic.
- The Practice User Agreement and End User Security and Confidentiality Agreements must be signed by the appropriate users and returned by fax to 704.295.3641.
- Once users are signed up, they can get technical help by calling the myCEENTAlink support line at 704.295.3527 or emailing myCEENTAlink@ceenta.com
- Training materials will be available through myCEENTAlink.com.