Refer a Friend
Enter an email address below to share the provider's page with someone you know.
Faith Saint is a physician assistant who specializes in comprehensive adult and pediatric ENT care and allergy care. She earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan and her master’s degree from Nova Southeastern University’s College of Allied Health and Nursing. Ms. Saint is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and is licensed by the North Carolina Medical Board. She is a member of the American Association of Physician Assistants.
Education & Fellowship
Bachelor of Arts Degree, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2007
Physician Assistant Program, Nova Southeastern University, College of Allied Health and Nursing , Fort Lauderdale, FL, 2010
Associations & Memberships
Board Certified by:
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Licensed in North Carolina by the North Carolina Medical Board
- Active Drug Enforcement Administration License
- American Association of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support certification