- Undergraduate: North Carolina State University, 1996
- Graduate: Master of Public Health, Epidemiology, Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health, 2000
- Medical Degree: Distinguished Medical Scholar, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine, 2005
- Internship: Otolaryngology/General Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2006
- Residency: Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2010
- Member of:
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Research / Publications
- Participated in and conducted eight research studies.
- Over the past four years, he has been the principal investigator in a pediatric tonsilectomy pain reduction study through Vanderbilt University.