Clinical InterestsComprehensive Adult & Pediatric ENT Care
Refer a Friend
Enter an email address below to share the provider's page with someone you know.
Meghann Reynolds Ray is a physician assistant who specializes in comprehensive adult & pediatric ENT care. She graduated from Butler University. She also received her master’s of physician assistant studies degree in the school’s PA program. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and is a member of the North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants, the North Carolina Medical Society, the Metrolina Association of Physician Assistants, and the Society of Physician Assistants in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
Education & Fellowship
Bachelors of Health Sciences, Butler University
Butler University’s PA Program with a Masters of Physician Assistant Studies
Associations & Memberships
- American Academy of Physician Assistants, Fellow
- North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Metrolina Association of Physician Assistants
- Society of Physician Assistants in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery