Refer a Friend
Enter an email address below to share the provider's page with someone you know.
Lauren Greenfield is a physician assistant who specializes in head and neck surgical oncology. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in applied biology from Ferris State University and her Master’s degree as a physician assistant from Keiser University. Ms. Greenfield is certified with the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Ms. Greenfield is also a physician assistant at the Levine Cancer Institute-Atrium Health and was previously at Palmetto Health Surgical Specialists of Columbia, SC.
Education & Fellowship
Bachelor of Science, Applied Biology, Ferris State University, 2011
Master of Science, Physician Assistant, Keiser University, 2014
Associations & Memberships
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- North Carolina Association of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants